Mike O’Malley (Glee) is set as a lead in Welcome To The Family, NBC‘s single-camera comedy written and executive produced by Rules Of Engagement executive producer Mike Sikowitz. It chronicles how cultures collide when a white family and a Latino family are bonded together by their children who fall in love followed quickly by an unplanned pregnancy. O’Malley will play Dan, the patriarch of the white family and the pregnant girl’s father — an affable orthodontist not known for rolling with the punches who is newly energized by the prospect of beginning his next chapter when his 18-year-old daughter leaves the nest. Sony TV is producing. O’Malley, repped by CAA and KLWGN, recently booked a major recurring role on the upcoming season of FX drama Justified. As a writer, he continues to work on Showtime’s Shameless and sold two scripts through Warner Bros TV this season.
- Bad Teacher Heading To CBS Access Hollywood - 16 hours ago
- 5 Biggest Shockers From the Critics' Choice Award Nominations Yahoo! TV - 16 hours ago
- Nick Carter & His Fiancée To Topline Reality Series Deadline.com - 16 hours ago
- 'Merlin' Series Finale Preview: A Dream Is Not a Dream [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 16 hours ago
- Homeland Enlists SVU, Prison Break Actors for Season 3 TV Guide - 17 hours ago
- 'Bachelorette' Meredith Phillips: I'm an Alcoholic ET Online - 17 hours ago