After breaking basic cable ratings records with its premiere, Night 2 of History‘s six-hour miniseries Hatfields & McCoys scored more big ratings. It garnered 13.1 million total viewers, 4.7 million adults 18-49 and 5.8 million adults 25-54 from 9-11:05 PM last night. In total viewers, the mini held onto 94% of its premiere audience; in 25-54, the retention was 100%, in adults 18-49, 98%. Among total viewers, Part 1 & Part 2 of Hatfields & McCoys now rank as the #1 and #2 entertainment telecasts of all time in ad-supported cable. The conclusion of the miniseries airs tonight.
- 'Teen Wolf' Sophomore-Season Superlatives Yahoo! TV - 15 hours ago
- ABC Family Orders New Spelling Bee Game Show The Wrap - 18 hours ago
- A&E Cancels Intervention After 13 Seasons TV Guide - 17 hours ago
- DirecTV Comes Full Circle With David Boreanaz, Kate Walsh, Julian McMahon and More TVLine.com - 16 hours ago
- FX Sets Premiere Date for 'The Bridge' The Wrap - 16 hours ago
- Real Housewives' Tamra Barney Getting a Spin-Off TV Guide - 16 hours ago