Actress Alexandra Breckenridge has assembled a new representation team that includes Gersh, Mosaic and attorney Joel Mckuin. She was previously with the Kohner Agency and manager Ben Levine. Breckenridge, who started off on Judd Aparow’s Freaks & Geeks and Undeclared, recently co-starred in the first season of FX’s American Horror Story and the NBC midseason comedy series Save Me, which is yet to be scheduled. Her series credits also include Fox’s Family Guy and HBO’s True Blood.
- Does William Shatner Have a Crush on Betty White? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 17 hours ago
- The Voice's Michelle Chamuel Reveals Secrets Behind Mirror Finale Performance Access Hollywood - 15 hours ago
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Love Don't Cost a Thing Yahoo! TV - 15 hours ago
- Revolution Stars Talk Nora's Season 1 Finale Exit Access Hollywood - 15 hours ago
- ‘Community’ Showrunner Dan Harmon Apologizes to Everyone … Almost Variety - 14 hours ago
- 'The Impossible' Director Juan Antonio Bayona to Direct Showtime's 'Penny Dreadful' The Wrap - 14 hours ago