MSNBC host Thomas Roberts has wed his longtime partner Patrick Abner, The Huffington Post reports.
The couple tied the knot on Saturday in Manhattan's Gansevoort Hotel in a ceremony officiated by California Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom. Guests included Aviva Drescher, Meghan McCain, Don Lemon, Carson Kressley and Nate Berkus.
Photos: Check out other out and proud celebrities
On Sunday, Roberts continued to share his joy, tweeting, "Morning in NYC is pretty sweet waking up as a married man."
Roberts is the first cable news anchor to marry a person of the same sex. He was also the first openly gay national news anchor after he came out in 2006.
- TLC Brings NBC's 'Who Do You Think You Are?' Back From the Grave (Exclusive) The Wrap - 5 hours ago
- Hollywood's disabled actors protest NBC's 'Ironside' casting - when is it their turn? Reuters - 5 hours ago
- VH1 sets 'Gossip Table' for June 3 Reuters - 4 hours ago
- 'Nashville' Crew Member's Wife Accuses Show of Mistreatment The Wrap - 4 hours ago
- Nick Jonas, Giuliana Rancic to host Miss USA AP - 4 hours ago