MSNBC host Thomas Roberts has wed his longtime partner Patrick Abner, The Huffington Post reports.
The couple tied the knot on Saturday in Manhattan's Gansevoort Hotel in a ceremony officiated by California Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom. Guests included Aviva Drescher, Meghan McCain, Don Lemon, Carson Kressley and Nate Berkus.
Photos: Check out other out and proud celebrities
On Sunday, Roberts continued to share his joy, tweeting, "Morning in NYC is pretty sweet waking up as a married man."
Roberts is the first cable news anchor to marry a person of the same sex. He was also the first openly gay national news anchor after he came out in 2006.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:36 PM PDT
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:15 PM PDT
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:58 PM PDT
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:22 PM PDT
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:28 PM PDT
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:30 PM PDT