MSNBC host Thomas Roberts has wed his longtime partner Patrick Abner, The Huffington Post reports.
The couple tied the knot on Saturday in Manhattan's Gansevoort Hotel in a ceremony officiated by California Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom. Guests included Aviva Drescher, Meghan McCain, Don Lemon, Carson Kressley and Nate Berkus.
Photos: Check out other out and proud celebrities
On Sunday, Roberts continued to share his joy, tweeting, "Morning in NYC is pretty sweet waking up as a married man."
Roberts is the first cable news anchor to marry a person of the same sex. He was also the first openly gay national news anchor after he came out in 2006.
- 'Ring of Fire' Myth Busting: Jewel Can Act and Lifetime Movies Can Be Seriously Awesome Yahoo! TV - 13 hours ago
- NBC to Air Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Next Week The Wrap - 13 hours ago
- 5 Ways to Be an Even Bigger 'Game of Thrones' Nerd Yahoo! TV - 12 hours ago
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie TV Interview for NBC: Report Us Weekly - 10 hours ago
- American Idol and X Factor 'Probably Hurt Each Other,' Fox's Exiting Reality Chief Concedes TVLine.com - 10 hours ago