The season two premiere of MTV’s comedy series Awkward in an upgraded 10:30 PM time slot drew 2.2 million viewers and a 2.2 rating among people P12-34 last night. That was up 29% in both total viewers and 12-34 over the July 2011 series premiere when Awkward aired at 11 PM on Mondays, following Teen Mom. Last night, Awkward impressively built onto its lead-in, Jersey Shore offshoot Snooki & JWoww (2.06 million viewers) which was down a modest 6% from its series premiere last Thursday. Including the premiere episode and two encore airings, Awkward drew in a combined 3.8 million total viewers.
- 'Teen Wolf' Sophomore-Season Superlatives Yahoo! TV - 3 hours ago
- ABC Family Orders New Spelling Bee Game Show The Wrap - 6 hours ago
- A&E Cancels Intervention After 13 Seasons TV Guide - 5 hours ago
- DirecTV Comes Full Circle With David Boreanaz, Kate Walsh, Julian McMahon and More TVLine.com - 5 hours ago
- FX Sets Premiere Date for 'The Bridge' The Wrap - 4 hours ago
- Real Housewives' Tamra Barney Getting a Spin-Off TV Guide - 4 hours ago