LOS ANGELES – December 11, 2012 – Veteran Hispanic marketing executive, Oswald Mendez, was recently named Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer for MundoFox, the new U.S. Spanish-language broadcast network from FOX International Channels (FIC) and RCN Television of Colombia. Mr. Mendez will be responsible for all areas of marketing, including customer experience, advertising, promotion, experiential marketing, web and electronic services and corporate social responsibility programs. The recent announcement formalizes an already-successful relationship between Mendez and MundoFox, where he has served in an internal strategic consulting role throughout the network’s launch period. Mendez most recently served as Senior Vice President, Lifestyle Entertainment for FIC, overseeing the development and marketing of lifestyle entertainment for Utilisima, FIC’s lifestyle channel geared toward women in both the Latin American and U.S. Hispanic markets and the creation and launch of the Fox Hispanic Media brand in 2011.
- 'Ring of Fire' Myth Busting: Jewel Can Act and Lifetime Movies Can Be Seriously Awesome Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 12:22 PM PDT
- NBC to Air Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Next Week The Wrap - Fri, May 24, 2013 12:28 PM PDT
- 5 Ways to Be an Even Bigger 'Game of Thrones' Nerd Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 1:50 PM PDT
- Guess Who's Rescuing Brides Coast to Coast, Head to Hem in TLC's New Makeover Show? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 2:44 PM PDT
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie TV Interview for NBC: Report Us Weekly - Fri, May 24, 2013 3:00 PM PDT
- American Idol and X Factor 'Probably Hurt Each Other,' Fox's Exiting Reality Chief Concedes TVLine.com - Fri, May 24, 2013 3:29 PM PDT