New York, NY –December 12, 2012 – NBCUniversal executive Catherine Balsam-Schwaber has been promoted to Senior Vice President, NBCUniversal’s Integrated Media group (IM), part of NBCUniversal’s Entertainment & Digital Networks and Integrated Media (E&DN/IM) division. Balsam-Schwaber will serve as the most senior executive under John Shea, CMO and EVP of Integrated Media, the division that drives strategy, innovation, and creative for custom cross-platform programs across NBCUniversal’s portfolio, and encompasses Women at NBCU, Green is Universal, Healthy at NBCU and Hispanics at NBCU. Most recently, Balsam-Schwaber was Senior Vice President of Marketing for iVillage. In her new position, she will be charged with leading IM’s signature cross-property, multi-platform marketing campaigns, and identifying ways the entire NBCUniversal portfolio can innovatively synergize to meet ad partners’ needs. She will report to Shea, and have direct oversight of IM’s research, sales marketing, trade marketing and events groups.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:36 PM PDT
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:15 PM PDT
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:58 PM PDT
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:22 PM PDT
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:28 PM PDT
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:30 PM PDT