Jessica Shulman has been tapped to run Neal Baer’s newly launched production company Baer Bones Inc. Former Law & Order: SVU showrunner Baer is finishing the first year of a three-year overall deal at CBS TV Studios. The move signals a shift to development for Baer, who jumped into showunner duties on CBS Studios’ CBS series A Gifted Man on day one of his deal and focused his attention on the freshman medical drama for most of last year. “Jessica is a savvy executive who has a gift for working with writers and a great sense of storytelling,” Baer said. Shulman most recently spent two months volunteering at an orphanage in Ethiopia after a stint as a member of the production and acquisitions group at Overture Films. Before that, she was an executive for Daniel Bobker and Ehren Kruger’s Bobker Kruger Films. She began her career in the MP Lit department at Paradigm, which reps Baer.
- 'Teen Wolf' Sophomore-Season Superlatives Yahoo! TV - 3 hours ago
- ABC Family Orders New Spelling Bee Game Show The Wrap - 6 hours ago
- A&E Cancels Intervention After 13 Seasons TV Guide - 5 hours ago
- DirecTV Comes Full Circle With David Boreanaz, Kate Walsh, Julian McMahon and More TVLine.com - 5 hours ago
- FX Sets Premiere Date for 'The Bridge' The Wrap - 4 hours ago
- Real Housewives' Tamra Barney Getting a Spin-Off TV Guide - 4 hours ago