The entire 13-episode first season of Netflix’s first original series produced by Media Rights Capital will be available for members to watch beginning February 1, 2013. Kevin Spacey, Robin Wright and Kate Mara star in the political drama based on the BBC miniseries of the same name that takes viewers through the back halls of greed, sex, love and corruption in modern Washington, D.C. Spacey plays Francis Underwood, the House Majority Whip, who’s described as masterful, beguiling, charismatic and ruthless. He and his equally ambitious wife Claire (Wright) stop at nothing to ensure their ascendancy. The series comes from director David Fincher (The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, The Social Network), screenwriter Beau Willimon (Farragut North, The Ides Of March) and Eric Roth (Forrest Gump, Munich). House Of Cards is executive produced by Fincher, Willimon, Joshua Donen, Eric Roth, Kevin Spacey, Dana Brunetti, Andrew Davies, Michael Dobbs and John Melfi. The one-hour drama is produced by Donen/Fincher/Roth and Trigger Street Prods. in association with Media Rights Capital for Netflix.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - 11 hours ago
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - 13 hours ago
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - 12 hours ago
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - 12 hours ago
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - 12 hours ago
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - 12 hours ago