EXCLUSIVE: Nickelodeon has handed a 20-episode order to The Haunted Hathaways, a half-hour project from veteran comedy writer-producer Robert Peacock. Created by Peacock, The Haunted Hathaways features an unconventional blended family and can be described as The Brady Bunch with a supernatural twist. It centers on a mom (Ginifer King) and her daughters (Amber Montana, Breanna Yde) who move to New Orleans and discover that their new house is already occupied by a dad (Chico Benymon) and his sons (Curtis Harris, Lil’ P-Nut)… who happen to be ghosts. Boyce Bugliari & Jamie McLaughlin, creators of the 2011 Nick series Bucket & Skinner’s Epic Adventures, have come on board as showrunners. The Haunted Hathaways was originally picked up to pilot in August. It joins another recently picked up Nickelodeon series, Dan Schneider’s Sam & Cat, starring iCarly‘s Jennette McCurdy and Victorious‘ Ariana Grande reprising their roles.
- Does William Shatner Have a Crush on Betty White? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 20 hours ago
- The Voice's Michelle Chamuel Reveals Secrets Behind Mirror Finale Performance Access Hollywood - 18 hours ago
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Love Don't Cost a Thing Yahoo! TV - 18 hours ago
- Revolution Stars Talk Nora's Season 1 Finale Exit Access Hollywood - 17 hours ago
- ‘Community’ Showrunner Dan Harmon Apologizes to Everyone … Almost Variety - 17 hours ago
- 'The Impossible' Director Juan Antonio Bayona to Direct Showtime's 'Penny Dreadful' The Wrap - 17 hours ago