New York-based streaming startup NimbleTV has hired cable/broadband veteran Lou Borrelli as chief marketing officer, PaidContent reports. Nimble, which is preparing for beta-testing, plans to offer cable, telco and satellite subscribers streaming access to their video across multiple digital devices. NimbleTV plans to work with the providers and charge consumers a fee on top of what they already pay operators. Borrelli has been serving NimbleTV as an advisor and investor. He’ll oversee all aspects of marketing, including communications, strategy and business development. he reports to NimbleTV CEO Anand Subramanian. Borrelli previously was president/CEO of NEP Broadcasting, global provider of production services used for broadcasting live sports and entertainment events. Before that he was SVP broadband for AOL.
- Does William Shatner Have a Crush on Betty White? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 4 hours ago
- The Voice's Michelle Chamuel Reveals Secrets Behind Mirror Finale Performance Access Hollywood - 2 hours 40 minutes ago
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Love Don't Cost a Thing Yahoo! TV - 2 hours 25 minutes ago
- Revolution Stars Talk Nora's Season 1 Finale Exit Access Hollywood - 2 hours 1 minute ago
- ‘Community’ Showrunner Dan Harmon Apologizes to Everyone … Almost Variety - 1 hour 52 minutes ago
- 'The Impossible' Director Juan Antonio Bayona to Direct Showtime's 'Penny Dreadful' The Wrap - 1 hour 14 minutes ago