Vampire Diaries star Nina Dobrev has dropped Innovative Artists as her agency. The signature CW series was renewed for next season early on, and Dobrev also has been cast in The Perks of Being A Wallflower, the film based on Stephen Chbosky’s novel.
- Does William Shatner Have a Crush on Betty White? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 16 hours ago
- The Voice's Michelle Chamuel Reveals Secrets Behind Mirror Finale Performance Access Hollywood - 14 hours ago
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Love Don't Cost a Thing Yahoo! TV - 14 hours ago
- Revolution Stars Talk Nora's Season 1 Finale Exit Access Hollywood - 14 hours ago
- ‘Community’ Showrunner Dan Harmon Apologizes to Everyone … Almost Variety - 14 hours ago
- 'The Impossible' Director Juan Antonio Bayona to Direct Showtime's 'Penny Dreadful' The Wrap - 13 hours ago