If you thought the end of "Oprah Winfrey Show" meant the end of her annual "Favorite Things" episode, think again. While the Queen of Talk may have once declared that she'd never again do another Favorite Things giveaway, sanity prevailed (or at least the desire for higher OWN ratings!), and it's back for 2012.
This year's holiday-themed segment features plenty of high-dollar items (a $5,000 Bose home theater system, an $1,800 E-bike), but there are a few items that will fit into just about any budget.
Check out 10 of Oprah's Favorite Things that you can actually afford.
1. R. Nichols Candles. Sure, $45 is a lot to pay for one votive candle, but these candles by illustrator R. Nichols are one of the least expensive items on the Favorite Things list. They're also one of the cutest, featuring illustrations of Christmas trees, a sleigh, and a crackling fire.
2. While O's pick of $275 sipping tequila may be out of your gift-budget range, and her $145 Moscow Mule Kit is a tad over the top, she does offer up an affordable option for the drinker on your list: A $25 Corkcicle that plops into any bottle of wine. Bye bye, ice bucket!
3. Yeah, yeah, we know Oprah loves Josh Groban. His holiday CD, "Noel," makes her list for the second time this year. (The first time was in 2007.) Oprah's reason? "It's just not the holidays until Josh Groban sings 'Ave Maria,'" she writes. Price: $10
4. Four porcelain bowls and a matching tray? You've just found the perfect $20 gift. The Classic Coffee & Tea set by Yedi will make you the hero at your office Secret Santa exchange. Meanwhile, you'll probably get stuck with somebody's day-old pizzelles.
5. Sayonara soggy salads! Oprah claims she didn't even know the Curtis Stone Kitchen Solutions Oil Can was from Stone's own line when she told him how chic it was. With her special promo code (OPRAH) you can get this $60 oil pourer for $48.
6. Safety never takes a holiday! Oprah touts the Reverb Helmet (also a $60 item for $48 with the OPRAH code) for safe bicycling and a customizable fit. This may be the most sensible item on the list, because, let's face it, a good bike helmet is priceless.
7. Looking for a little bangly bling? Check out the Bougainvillea Bangles that have Oprah reminiscing about her trip to India. For $39 each (and even cheaper with that trusty promo code), you can skip the trip and go straight for the souvenir.
8. Oprah does a little name dropping with this year's Favorite Things list. (The $238 soap set she gave to Stephen Colbert, anyone?) She says she first saw the H20Plus Marine Spa Gift Set at magician David Copperfield's house, but it's O who's making magic with this one: Her promo code brings the $122 set down to $98.
9. For the girl who has everything -- except a perfume created especially for her. Oprah says that perfumer Edward Bess created this scent of Hawaiian gardenia with accents of vanilla musk and Italian bergamot just for her. For $100 you can get a whiff of O's signature scent.
10. And finally, when in doubt (and when funds are tight), just give food! Oprah sure does. While the $88 tin of popcorn may be a bit pricey, Oprah offers a bevy of other ideas for your favorite foodie: A $15 Earth Balance gift pack (think coconut and peanut spreads), Wakaya Perfection Organic Ginger Powder ($24), a trio pack of Sallie's Greatest jams ($36), and a blue velvet cake with cream cheese icing and sugar snowflakes ($42). If none of that does it for you, there are always truffles. Oprah's list this year includes a variety of affordable truffle-enhanced foods like truffle sausage, truffle butter, truffle risotto, and truffle goat cheese.
You can see the complete list of Oprah's Favorite Things 2012 here.
"Oprah's Favorite Things: 2012" airs on Nov. 18 at 8 PM ET on OWN.
More from this contributor:Oprah brings 'Favorite Things' back to TV