Would the Kardashian family be a tabloid sensation if they all weren't ridiculously good-looking?
That's one of the many hard-hitting questions Oprah Winfrey asked the reality TV clan on Sunday's Next Chapter, where she sat down with Bruce, Kris, Kim, Kourtney and her on-again-off-again baby daddy Scott Disick, Khloe and her husband Lamar Odom, Rob, Kendall and Kylie.
Perhaps the most candid of the bunch, Khloe responded to Winfrey's inquiry: "To be honest... probably not."
Kardashian family signs new deal for three more years of E! programming
In the sit-down interview, the family also addressed the often controversial relationship they have with their mother (and manager) Kris Jenner, and whether they ever feel "pimped out" and exploited by her.
Check out the clips below. Tune in to Part 2 of the interview next Sunday at 8/7c on OWN.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:36 PM PDT
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:15 PM PDT
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:58 PM PDT
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:22 PM PDT
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:28 PM PDT
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:30 PM PDT