Deadline Awards Columnist Pete Hammond talks with ENTV’s Brian Corsetti about his picks for the likely winners in the hotly contested Oscar races for Best Original and Best Adapted screenplays. With scripts for several highly regarded Best Picture nominees duking it out, Pete has a dark-horse candidate he thinks may just find some Academy love.
- Seth MacFarlane Will Not Return to Host the Oscars: "I Need Sleep" TV Guide - 5 hours ago
- The Voice, Dancing With The Stars Offer Words Of Support For Oklahoma Tornado Victims Access Hollywood - 4 hours ago
- Hollywood's Disabled Actors Protest NBC's 'Ironside' Casting - When Is It Their Turn? The Wrap - 4 hours ago
- 'Rectify' Season Finale: Aden Young Talks About Daniel's Innocence ... or Guilt Yahoo! TV - 13 hours ago
- When Liberace Battled Batman and Taught the Hulk How to Tickle the Ivories [Video] Yahoo! TV - 11 hours ago
- NBC picks up 'Siberia' drama series Reuters - 8 hours ago