Paris Jackson isn't just Michael Jackson's daughter — she's a cheerleader too! And according to TMZ, a potential professional one at that.
Philadelphia Eagles cheerleading director Barbara Zaun tells the website that she's been scouting the 14-year-old high school student and thinks she could make it on her squad. "We think Paris will make a great Eagle cheerleader!" she said.
TV Scorecard: What's renewed? What's canceled?
"We thought that she had a lot of poise, confidence and enthusiasm in her cheer performance," Zaun said after seeing footage of Jackson cheering for her prep school's varsity squad. "Paris has that 'wow factor' that makes a great cheerleader."
But Jackson will have to wait a few years before trying to go pro. The Eagles require cheerleaders to be at least 18 and a high school graduate. But once she's fulfilled all the requirements, Zuan is happy to give Jackson a shot. "She is already very comfortable in the limelight, so we think she would definitely stand out and impress the judges. ... We hope that she will try out for the team and be an Eagles cheerleader!"
Do you think Paris should take the Eagles up on their offer?
- Bad Teacher Heading To CBS Access Hollywood - 19 hours ago
- 5 Biggest Shockers From the Critics' Choice Award Nominations Yahoo! TV - 19 hours ago
- Nick Carter & His Fiancée To Topline Reality Series Deadline.com - 19 hours ago
- 'Merlin' Series Finale Preview: A Dream Is Not a Dream [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 20 hours ago
- Homeland Enlists SVU, Prison Break Actors for Season 3 TV Guide - 20 hours ago
- 'Bachelorette' Meredith Phillips: I'm an Alcoholic ET Online - 20 hours ago