Don't expect to see Pat Boone at any White House functions any time soon. The pop and gospel singer accused President Barack Obama of being a Marxist during an appearance on Fox Business News.
"He is following his playbook, which is Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals," Boone declared on Wednesday night. "This is the guy that trained him to be a community organizer, a Marxist, a socialist, a progressive, who wrote the rules for doing what Mr. Obama is doing."
TV characters we can live without
Host Neil Cavuto then said that while he doesn't support Obama, he doesn't share Boone's beliefs in Obama's ulterior motives. "I think he's a smart guy; this is just a weak area for him," Cavuto said.
"I think he's a brilliant guy, and I think he knows what he's doing, and he's doing it by design because he has a plan," Boone said, disregarding Cavuto. "He thinks it's good for America — virtually socialist nation in which nobody gets rich, government is in charge of everything."
Boone, who was part of the Birther movement, also added that he was on Obama's "enemies list," published by The Globe in 2009.
Watch the full video below. What do you think of Boone's theories?
- James Gandolfini, 'The Sopranos' Star, Dead at 51 Yahoo! TV - 6 hours ago
- FX Picks Up Legal Comedy Starring Kelsey Grammer and Martin Lawrence TVLine.com - 7 hours ago
- Stephen Amell: Why I Won't Join Fifty Shades Of Grey Movie Access Hollywood - 7 hours ago
- 'Full House' Flashback: Check Out Candace Cameron Bure's Cheesy Christmas Pic Yahoo! TV - 7 hours ago
- Matt Lauer Calls Katie Couric "Very Attractive," Rates Her a "9 or 10" Us Weekly - 7 hours ago
- Netflix Renews 'Hemlock Grove' for Season 2 The Wrap - 4 hours ago