Don't expect to see Pat Boone at any White House functions any time soon. The pop and gospel singer accused President Barack Obama of being a Marxist during an appearance on Fox Business News.
"He is following his playbook, which is Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals," Boone declared on Wednesday night. "This is the guy that trained him to be a community organizer, a Marxist, a socialist, a progressive, who wrote the rules for doing what Mr. Obama is doing."
TV characters we can live without
Host Neil Cavuto then said that while he doesn't support Obama, he doesn't share Boone's beliefs in Obama's ulterior motives. "I think he's a smart guy; this is just a weak area for him," Cavuto said.
"I think he's a brilliant guy, and I think he knows what he's doing, and he's doing it by design because he has a plan," Boone said, disregarding Cavuto. "He thinks it's good for America — virtually socialist nation in which nobody gets rich, government is in charge of everything."
Boone, who was part of the Birther movement, also added that he was on Obama's "enemies list," published by The Globe in 2009.
Watch the full video below. What do you think of Boone's theories?
- Does William Shatner Have a Crush on Betty White? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 6 hours ago
- The Voice's Michelle Chamuel Reveals Secrets Behind Mirror Finale Performance Access Hollywood - 4 hours ago
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Love Don't Cost a Thing Yahoo! TV - 4 hours ago
- Revolution Stars Talk Nora's Season 1 Finale Exit Access Hollywood - 4 hours ago
- ‘Community’ Showrunner Dan Harmon Apologizes to Everyone … Almost Variety - 4 hours ago
- 'The Impossible' Director Juan Antonio Bayona to Direct Showtime's 'Penny Dreadful' The Wrap - 3 hours ago