Beth Hoppe replaces John Wilson as chief programming executive and general manager, general audience programming, according to an internal memo obtained by The New York Times. Hoppe joined PBS in August 2011 as a vice president in programming following a stint at Discovery Studios, the production arm of Discovery cable network, and at New York public television station WNET. Wilson is moving to a new job as senior VP, pledge strategy and special projects.
- Seth MacFarlane Will Not Return to Host the Oscars: "I Need Sleep" TV Guide - 7 hours ago
- The Voice, Dancing With The Stars Offer Words Of Support For Oklahoma Tornado Victims Access Hollywood - 7 hours ago
- Hollywood's Disabled Actors Protest NBC's 'Ironside' Casting - When Is It Their Turn? The Wrap - 6 hours ago
- 'Rectify' Season Finale: Aden Young Talks About Daniel's Innocence ... or Guilt Yahoo! TV - 15 hours ago
- When Liberace Battled Batman and Taught the Hulk How to Tickle the Ivories [Video] Yahoo! TV - 13 hours ago
- NBC picks up 'Siberia' drama series Reuters - 11 hours ago