EXCLUSIVE: After two years at WME, Peter Chernin’s production company has left the agency, which represented its TV division. WME represented former NBC executive Katherine Pope in her deal to become Chernin Entertainment’s president of television and took in the production company as a TV client in April 2010. For its three years of existence, Chernin Entertainment has been prolific, helped by big production commitments built into Chernin’s exit package from News Corp. The company has three series on the fall schedule – New Girl, Touch and new comedy Ben & Kate, all on Fox. A representative for Chernin Entertainment confirmed that the company and WME have parted ways. “We wish them well,” the rep said.
- Seth MacFarlane Will Not Return to Host the Oscars: "I Need Sleep" TV Guide - 7 hours ago
- The Voice, Dancing With The Stars Offer Words Of Support For Oklahoma Tornado Victims Access Hollywood - 6 hours ago
- Hollywood's Disabled Actors Protest NBC's 'Ironside' Casting - When Is It Their Turn? The Wrap - 6 hours ago
- 'Rectify' Season Finale: Aden Young Talks About Daniel's Innocence ... or Guilt Yahoo! TV - 15 hours ago
- When Liberace Battled Batman and Taught the Hulk How to Tickle the Ivories [Video] Yahoo! TV - 13 hours ago
- NBC picks up 'Siberia' drama series Reuters - 10 hours ago