The USA's Fierce Five Olympic gymnastics team met President Barack Obama on Thursday, but the commander in chief was not impressed with what he saw.
Remember when Justin Timberlake had curls? Check out the most dramatic celebrity makeovers
Taking a cue from McKayla Maroney's famous disapproving expression on the medal stand in London this summer, Obama folded his arms and put on his best grimace alongside the vault silver medalist.
The incident seemed to do the unthinkable: impress Maroney! "Did I just do the Not Impressed face with the President..?" she tweeted in shock.
Photos: Everybody's posing nude! Check out Rihanna and other stars who've bared all
Yes, Miss Maroney, you did. And it was awesome. Do Obama's and Maroney's "not impressed" faces impress you?
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:36 PM PDT
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:15 PM PDT
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:58 PM PDT
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:22 PM PDT
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:28 PM PDT
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:30 PM PDT