David "Puck" Rainey is in prison after being convicted of stalking a woman last winter, TMZ reports.
The troublemaker rose to fame on MTV's Real World: San Francisco in 1994, but has made headlines once again after the 44-year-old stalked an unnamed woman on Feb. 22 earlier this year. Puck received two years in prison for the crime, to which he pled "no contest" in April. The reality star turned himself in to California's Wasco State Prison on Nov. 8. Since Puck was sentenced to more than one year for the crime, TMZ theorizes he may have violated a court order.
Gallery: Hey, ladies — put away the cleavage!
Puck has always been known for his antagonistic personality. He became the second Real World cast member to be evicted from the house, due greatly in part to his tumultuous relationship with HIV-positive Pedro Zamora.
- 'Ring of Fire' Myth Busting: Jewel Can Act and Lifetime Movies Can Be Seriously Awesome Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 12:22 PM PDT
- NBC to Air Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Next Week The Wrap - Fri, May 24, 2013 12:28 PM PDT
- 5 Ways to Be an Even Bigger 'Game of Thrones' Nerd Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 1:50 PM PDT
- Guess Who's Rescuing Brides Coast to Coast, Head to Hem in TLC's New Makeover Show? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 2:44 PM PDT
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie TV Interview for NBC: Report Us Weekly - Fri, May 24, 2013 3:00 PM PDT
- American Idol and X Factor 'Probably Hurt Each Other,' Fox's Exiting Reality Chief Concedes TVLine.com - Fri, May 24, 2013 3:29 PM PDT