EXCLUSIVE: WME has signed Zuckerberg Media CEO and Start Ups: Silicon Valley executive producer Randi Zuckerberg in all areas. Zuckerberg, the sister of Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg, is currently casting Start Ups: NYC and will continue to develop television programming that combines technology and pop culture. Zuckerberg Media’s two stage, 12,000-square-foot state-of-the-art production studio opened this month in Silicon Valley and will create and distribute live, digital-first content. Randi Zuckerberg also will continue her work with Cirque du Soleil on branded content.
- Bad Teacher Heading To CBS Access Hollywood - 1 hour 24 minutes ago
- 5 Biggest Shockers From the Critics' Choice Award Nominations Yahoo! TV - 1 hour 32 minutes ago
- Nick Carter & His Fiancée To Topline Reality Series Deadline.com - 1 hour 39 minutes ago
- 'Merlin' Series Finale Preview: A Dream Is Not a Dream [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 1 hour 58 minutes ago
- Homeland Enlists SVU, Prison Break Actors for Season 3 TV Guide - 2 hours 9 minutes ago
- 'Bachelorette' Meredith Phillips: I'm an Alcoholic ET Online - 2 hours 19 minutes ago