ABC topped Sunday in the coveted adults 18-to-49 demographic as Desperate Housewives grew in its penultimate airing.
Housewives earned 9.3 million viewers and a 2.8 rating, growing 16 and 12 percent, respectively. The audience was the show's second-largest all season, while the rating marked a 17-week high. Lead-in Once Upon a Time (8.9 million, 3.0) and lead-out GCB (5.6 million, 1.8) — the latter of which wrapped its freshman season — were both flat.
Desperate Housewives: Look back at Susan's dirty laundry
The only other shows to improve Sunday besides Housewives were The Amazing Race, which rose slightly from last week to 9.4 million and a 2.6 for its Season 20 finale, and NYC 22 (6.9 million, 1.3), which was up a tenth.
On NBC, Harry's Law (7.5 million, 0.7) hit a series low in the demo, while Celebrity Apprentice (6.1 million, 1.9) fell a tenth.
CBS: The Amazing Race 9.4 million viewers (2.6 demo rating) [8-10 p.m.]
ABC: Once Upon a Time 8.9 million (3.0)
Fox: The Simpsons 4.7 million (2.1); Bob's Burgers 3.6 million (1.8)
NBC: Harry's Law 7.5 million (0.7)
ABC: Desperate Housewives 9.3 million (2.8)
Fox: Family Guy 5.5 million (2.7); American Dad 4.7million (2.3)
NBC: Celebrity Apprentice 6.1 million (1.9) [9-11 p.m.]
CBS: NYC 22 6.9 million (1.3)
ABC: GCB 5.6 million (1.8)
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:36 PM PDT
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:15 PM PDT
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:58 PM PDT
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:22 PM PDT
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:28 PM PDT
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:30 PM PDT