It’s now down to the final weeks on season nine of Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance (1.5/5). And, with less than a month to go before this season’s winners are crowned, Wednesday night’s two-hour live show was down 17% from last week’s return from Olympic hiatus. Like SYTYCD, there were contestants cut last night on NBC’s America’s Got Talent (2.3/7) but unlike the down dance show, yesterday’s Talent was flat with last week. NBC won the night among Adults 18-49 and in terms of total viewers. Big Brother (2.0/7) started primetime for CBS. The reality show took a slight tumble, falling 5% from last week’s broadcast. Other than those three shows, the only other things new on TV last night was the finale of N.Y. Med (1.0/3) and the CW’s Oh Sit! (0.4/1) Part two of the two-night end of the eight-part ABC docudrama was flat with Tuesday night’s show. The second Wednesday night episode of the CW series was down 5% from last week’s premiere. Other than the N.Y. Med finale, ABC had all repeats on Wednesday with The Middle (1.1/4), Suburgatory at 8:30 PM (0.9/3), Modern Family (1.2/4) and another Suburgatory at 9:30 PM (1.0/3). After the new Big Brother, CBS had repeats of Criminal Minds (1.3/4) and CSI (1.1/3). NBC ran an encore of America’s Got Talent (1.5/5) at 8 PM before last night’s new episode of the competition series. After the new Talent, the network ran a repeat of Law & Order: SVU (1.3/4).
- 'Ring of Fire' Myth Busting: Jewel Can Act and Lifetime Movies Can Be Seriously Awesome Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 12:22 PM PDT
- NBC to Air Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Next Week The Wrap - Fri, May 24, 2013 12:28 PM PDT
- 5 Ways to Be an Even Bigger 'Game of Thrones' Nerd Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 1:50 PM PDT
- Guess Who's Rescuing Brides Coast to Coast, Head to Hem in TLC's New Makeover Show? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 2:44 PM PDT
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie TV Interview for NBC: Report Us Weekly - Fri, May 24, 2013 3:00 PM PDT
- American Idol and X Factor 'Probably Hurt Each Other,' Fox's Exiting Reality Chief Concedes TVLine.com - Fri, May 24, 2013 3:29 PM PDT