Former Real Housewives of New Jersey star Dina Manzo and her husband Tommy have separated after seven years together.
Early Saturday morning, Manzo broke the news on Twitter: "My secret...I have been separated since October, my head hurts but Tommy & I will always share a very special love."
RIP Jelena and TomKat! Check out the most shocking celebrity splits
"So grateful for the support of my loved ones during this time, especially my spiritual friends. You know who u are," she added.
Manzo also noted that her 17-year-old daughter Lexi from a previous marriage is her "biggest supporter." "Tommy adores her & they will remain close," Manzo said.
Throughout Manzo's tenure on the series, Tommy never appeared, though his brother Albert Manzo, who is married to Dina's sister Caroline, was often filmed.
- 'Teen Wolf' Sophomore-Season Superlatives Yahoo! TV - 1 hour 21 minutes ago
- ABC Family Orders New Spelling Bee Game Show The Wrap - 4 hours ago
- A&E Cancels Intervention After 13 Seasons TV Guide - 3 hours ago
- DirecTV Comes Full Circle With David Boreanaz, Kate Walsh, Julian McMahon and More TVLine.com - 2 hours 39 minutes ago
- FX Sets Premiere Date for 'The Bridge' The Wrap - 2 hours 11 minutes ago
- Real Housewives' Tamra Barney Getting a Spin-Off TV Guide - 2 hours 10 minutes ago