Former Real Housewives of New Jersey star Dina Manzo and her husband Tommy have separated after seven years together.
Early Saturday morning, Manzo broke the news on Twitter: "My secret...I have been separated since October, my head hurts but Tommy & I will always share a very special love."
RIP Jelena and TomKat! Check out the most shocking celebrity splits
"So grateful for the support of my loved ones during this time, especially my spiritual friends. You know who u are," she added.
Manzo also noted that her 17-year-old daughter Lexi from a previous marriage is her "biggest supporter." "Tommy adores her & they will remain close," Manzo said.
Throughout Manzo's tenure on the series, Tommy never appeared, though his brother Albert Manzo, who is married to Dina's sister Caroline, was often filmed.
- Bad Teacher Heading To CBS Access Hollywood - 13 hours ago
- 5 Biggest Shockers From the Critics' Choice Award Nominations Yahoo! TV - 13 hours ago
- Nick Carter & His Fiancée To Topline Reality Series Deadline.com - 14 hours ago
- 'Merlin' Series Finale Preview: A Dream Is Not a Dream [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 14 hours ago
- Homeland Enlists SVU, Prison Break Actors for Season 3 TV Guide - 14 hours ago
- 'Bachelorette' Meredith Phillips: I'm an Alcoholic ET Online - 14 hours ago