Darin Frank has become a partner in the Beverly Hills entertainment law firm of Sloane Offer Weber and Dern LLP. Specializing in unscripted television, the attorney’s clients include Sally Ann Salsano’s 495 Productions, producers of MTVs Jersey Shore, Gay Rosenthal Productions, producers of TLC’s Little People, Big World, Jeff Lewis from Bravo’s Flipping Out as well as the rest of the cast of that show and the channel’s Interior Therapy. He also reps the cast of History Channel’s Pawn Stars, the cast of Animal Planet’s Call Of The Wild and the cast of Discovery Channel’s The Devils Ride, among others. Frank’s addition to SOWD is immediate.
“Darin and his clients are at the cutting edge of this important and expanding business, and we’re excited to have him and his team join the fold to spearhead innovative and aggressive deal making in this area,” said the SOWD partners today. Formed in 2002, SOWD represents clients such as Hugh Jackman, The Dark Knight Rises’ Tom Hardy and Anne Hathaway, Jack Black, Zack Snyder and Spider-Man’s Andrew Garfield. Frank has folded his DMF Law firm into SOWD and is bringing his entire clientele with him, Deadline has learned. Colleague Jill Varon has also moved to SOWD with Frank. Previous to forming DMF in 2011, Frank was a founding partner and head of the entertainment practice at Eisner, Frank, and Kahan. Frank is a graduate of UCLA and UC Berkley’s BOALT Hall School of Law.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - 12 hours ago
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - 13 hours ago
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - 12 hours ago
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - 12 hours ago
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - 12 hours ago
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - 12 hours ago