Three-time Razzie winner Lindsay Lohan is apparently too good for Dancing with the Stars.
Take a look back on Lindsay Lohan's biggest scandals
TMZ reports that the reality competition show has extended several offers for Lohan to join the upcoming season, but LiLo only scoffed at the maximum $550,000 payout. This might not have been the smartest move for the actress since she owes hundreds of thousands of dollars in back taxes. But no matter the money, Lohan reportedly told friends she'd never do reality TV and plans to stick to films.
Check out Lindsay Lohan and more child stars gone bad
Unfortunately, after her troubled time on The Canyons set was made public, Lohan might find herself struggling to get hired more than ever before.
When it's all said and done, at least LiLo still has her pride (and that massive debt).
ABC does not comment on casting rumors.
Would you have watched Lohan on Dancing had she accepted?
- It Was a Dark/Great Time for the Rebellion Yahoo! TV - 9 minutes ago
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:36 PM PDT
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:15 PM PDT
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:58 PM PDT
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:22 PM PDT
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:28 PM PDT