Three-time Razzie winner Lindsay Lohan is apparently too good for Dancing with the Stars.
Take a look back on Lindsay Lohan's biggest scandals
TMZ reports that the reality competition show has extended several offers for Lohan to join the upcoming season, but LiLo only scoffed at the maximum $550,000 payout. This might not have been the smartest move for the actress since she owes hundreds of thousands of dollars in back taxes. But no matter the money, Lohan reportedly told friends she'd never do reality TV and plans to stick to films.
Check out Lindsay Lohan and more child stars gone bad
Unfortunately, after her troubled time on The Canyons set was made public, Lohan might find herself struggling to get hired more than ever before.
When it's all said and done, at least LiLo still has her pride (and that massive debt).
ABC does not comment on casting rumors.
Would you have watched Lohan on Dancing had she accepted?
- Seth MacFarlane Will Not Return to Host the Oscars: "I Need Sleep" TV Guide - 18 hours ago
- The Voice, Dancing With The Stars Offer Words Of Support For Oklahoma Tornado Victims Access Hollywood - 17 hours ago
- Hollywood's Disabled Actors Protest NBC's 'Ironside' Casting - When Is It Their Turn? The Wrap - 4 hours ago
- 'Rectify' Season Finale: Aden Young Talks About Daniel's Innocence ... or Guilt Yahoo! TV - Mon, May 20, 2013 12:34 PM PDT
- When Liberace Battled Batman and Taught the Hulk How to Tickle the Ivories [Video] Yahoo! TV - Mon, May 20, 2013 2:47 PM PDT
- NBC picks up 'Siberia' drama series Reuters - 21 hours ago