Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem are expecting their second child, the New York Post's Page Six reports.
Photos: Stars who don't look their age
Cruz and Bardem began dating in 2007 and married in July 2010. They have a 2-year-old son, Leonardo.
Cruz's rep did not immediately respond to TVGuide.com's request for comment.
If Cruz is pregnant, she can look forward to sharing the experience with her sister, Monica, who is also expecting a child.
- 'Teen Wolf' Sophomore-Season Superlatives Yahoo! TV - 12 hours ago
- ABC Family Orders New Spelling Bee Game Show The Wrap - 15 hours ago
- A&E Cancels Intervention After 13 Seasons TV Guide - 14 hours ago
- DirecTV Comes Full Circle With David Boreanaz, Kate Walsh, Julian McMahon and More TVLine.com - 13 hours ago
- FX Sets Premiere Date for 'The Bridge' The Wrap - 13 hours ago
- Real Housewives' Tamra Barney Getting a Spin-Off TV Guide - 13 hours ago