Robin Roberts this morning co-anchored her first Good Morning America since leaving more than five months ago to undergo a bone marrow transplant to treat a rare blood disorder. “I keep pinching myself and I realize that this is real. This is really happening,” Roberts said. She already has scheduled her first post-medical leave interview — a sit-down with First Lady Michelle Obama to air next Tuesday.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - 13 hours ago
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - 14 hours ago
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - 13 hours ago
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - 13 hours ago
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - 13 hours ago
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - 13 hours ago