Robin Roberts this morning co-anchored her first Good Morning America since leaving more than five months ago to undergo a bone marrow transplant to treat a rare blood disorder. “I keep pinching myself and I realize that this is real. This is really happening,” Roberts said. She already has scheduled her first post-medical leave interview — a sit-down with First Lady Michelle Obama to air next Tuesday.
- TLC Brings NBC's 'Who Do You Think You Are?' Back From the Grave (Exclusive) The Wrap - 15 hours ago
- Hollywood's disabled actors protest NBC's 'Ironside' casting - when is it their turn? Reuters - 15 hours ago
- VH1 sets 'Gossip Table' for June 3 Reuters - 14 hours ago
- 'Nashville' Crew Member's Wife Accuses Show of Mistreatment The Wrap - 14 hours ago
- Nick Jonas, Giuliana Rancic to host Miss USA AP - 14 hours ago