Good Morning America anchor Robin Roberts today made her first visit to the set of the ABC morning show since her bone marrow transplant in September. She arrived at the studio at 5 AM for for a behind-the-scenes test run. Roberts is expected to do a series of “dry runs” before officially returning on the air, following recommendations from her doctors who want to see how her body will react to the studio environment and anchor duties. Roberts is scheduled to get back in the GMA anchor chair during the upcoming February sweep.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:36 PM PDT
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:15 PM PDT
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:58 PM PDT
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:22 PM PDT
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:28 PM PDT
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:30 PM PDT