EXCLUSIVE: Lindsay Lohan has joined Rogers & Cowan as a client, signing with the public relations firm earlier this week. Previously, Lohan’s PR was conducted by The Honig Company, which represented her starting in early 2011. Lohan, who has had several run-ins with the law during the past few years, will soon be seen playing Elizabeth Taylor in Lifetime’s upcoming Liz & Dick. The TV movie chronicles the romance between the Cleopatra actress and her two-time husband and co-star Richard Burton. Liz & Dick airs November 25. Lohan is also starring in the indie pic The Canyons. The actress continues to be repped by ICM Partners and Untitled Entertainment. Rogers & Cowan has a history of helping clients restore their careers, having worked with Robert Downey Jr. and Britney Spears to rehabilitate their public images.
- 'Ring of Fire' Myth Busting: Jewel Can Act and Lifetime Movies Can Be Seriously Awesome Yahoo! TV - 5 hours ago
- NBC to Air Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Next Week The Wrap - 5 hours ago
- 5 Ways to Be an Even Bigger 'Game of Thrones' Nerd Yahoo! TV - 4 hours ago
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie TV Interview for NBC: Report Us Weekly - 3 hours ago
- American Idol and X Factor 'Probably Hurt Each Other,' Fox's Exiting Reality Chief Concedes TVLine.com - 2 hours 43 minutes ago