Now this is one pet we'd love to adopt!
During an interview with Australia's Herald Sun, Ryan Gosling revealed he doesn't understand the hoopla surround his chiseled physique, referring to his abs as useless pets.
Check out photos of Ryan Gosling
"Anyone can get those if they work at it," Gosling said. "It's just a lot of exercising. And it's really quite pointless, because you go to a gym and you lift a heavy thing so a muscle grows, but the only thing the muscle can actually do is to lift that heavy thing.
"After a while they're like pets because they don't do anything useful. But you have to feed them and take care of them otherwise they'll go away. I feel a bit goofy having them, to tell you the truth", the Gangster Squad actor joked.
Photos: TV's hot winter eye candy
Too bad Gosling's abs aren't typically found at your local humane society. They'd be top sellers.
- It Was a Dark/Great Time for the Rebellion Yahoo! TV - 1 hour 44 minutes ago
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:36 PM PDT
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:15 PM PDT
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:58 PM PDT
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:22 PM PDT
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:28 PM PDT