The Hunger Games: Catching Fire has found its latest tribute. Sam Clafin has been cast as District 4 victor Finnick Odair.
The relative unknown's previous credits include the romantic lead in Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides and Prince William in Snow White and the Huntsman.
Stephanie Leigh Schlund cast as Cashmere in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
Finnick is one of many former champions to return to the arena for the 75th Annual Hunger Games, also known as the Quarter Quell. While Katniss (Jennifer Lawrence) doesn't trust him at first, Finnick eventually proves himself to be invaluable in the deadly Games.
Other new faces coming to the series include Philip Seymour Hoffman, Jena Malone, Amanda Plummer, Stephanie Leigh Schlund and Lynn Cohen, who plays Finnick's mentor Mags. Returning stars include Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, Elizabeth Banks and Woody Harrelson.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - 12 hours ago
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - 14 hours ago
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - 13 hours ago
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - 13 hours ago
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - 13 hours ago
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - 13 hours ago