With the Presidential campaign nearing its final stretch, Saturday Night Live‘s audiences are growing larger. Last night’s show, hosted by Bruno Mars and featuring a parody of the second Presidential debate, drew a 5.4 overnight rating/14 share in the metered-market households. That was SNL‘s highest household rating in more than seven months, since the March 3 telecast hosted by Lindsay Lohan. SNL‘s demo performance was not that strong. In the markets with Local People Meters, last night’s show averaged a 2.9/13 in adults 18-49, best since Sept. 22 when Joseph Gordon-Levitt was host.
- TLC Brings NBC's 'Who Do You Think You Are?' Back From the Grave (Exclusive) The Wrap - 10 hours ago
- Hollywood's disabled actors protest NBC's 'Ironside' casting - when is it their turn? Reuters - 10 hours ago
- VH1 sets 'Gossip Table' for June 3 Reuters - 9 hours ago
- 'Nashville' Crew Member's Wife Accuses Show of Mistreatment The Wrap - 9 hours ago
- Nick Jonas, Giuliana Rancic to host Miss USA AP - 9 hours ago