It might have been drizzling in New York on Tuesday morning, but the weather forecast on "Today" was that much brighter. Thanks to guest forecaster Scarlett Johansson. Filling in for regular weatherman Al Roker, who was battling laryngitis, the "Avengers" actress, who was on hand to promote her new film "Hitchcock," took to the map and ably filled in viewers about what they could expect from Mother Nature on Tuesday. If this whole acting thing doesn't work out for Johansson, it's nice to see that she has a fall-back career in place. Watch Johansson bring a warm front to the weather report below.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:36 PM PDT
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:15 PM PDT
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:58 PM PDT
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:22 PM PDT
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:28 PM PDT
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:30 PM PDT