Consider this an early Valentine's Day gift, Castle fans: The show's fifth season is getting bigger!
You're how old!? Check out celebs who don't look their age
ABC has ordered an extra episode of the procedural dramedy, TVGuide.com has learned. The addition will bring the Season 5 total to 24 episodes.
The extra hour will air in April, replacing a previously scheduled repeat episode. Castle, which stars Nathan Fillion and Stana Katic as crime-solving partners-turned-lovers, is averaging 9.9 million viewers a week and scoring a 1.98 among the adults-18-to-49 demographic.
First Look: Castle finds his father... but loses his daughter?
Speaking of Valentine's Day, the show will air Castle and Beckett's first crack at the holiday as a couple on Monday at 10/9c.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:36 PM PDT
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:15 PM PDT
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:58 PM PDT
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:22 PM PDT
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:28 PM PDT
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:30 PM PDT