TNT drama Perception has tapped Scott Wolf (Party of Five) for a major recurring role on the upcoming second season. Perception stars Eric McCormack as Dr. Daniel Pierce, an eccentric neuroscientist and university professor recruited by his former student – FBI agent Kate Moretti (Rachael Leigh Cook) – to help the federal government solve complex criminal cases. Wolf will play Donnie, a charismatic, fast-rising Assistant U.S. Attorney recently transferred back to Chicago. While he claims his transfer was completely random, he has a hidden agenda involving Kate (Cook), his soon-to-be ex-wife. Wolf’s series credits also include V and Everwood.
- 'Ring of Fire' Myth Busting: Jewel Can Act and Lifetime Movies Can Be Seriously Awesome Yahoo! TV - 4 hours ago
- NBC to Air Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Next Week The Wrap - 4 hours ago
- 5 Ways to Be an Even Bigger 'Game of Thrones' Nerd Yahoo! TV - 3 hours ago
- Guess Who's Rescuing Brides Coast to Coast, Head to Hem in TLC's New Makeover Show? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 2 hours 19 minutes ago
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie TV Interview for NBC: Report Us Weekly - 2 hours 4 minutes ago
- American Idol and X Factor 'Probably Hurt Each Other,' Fox's Exiting Reality Chief Concedes TVLine.com - 1 hour 35 minutes ago