Scout Willis, the 20-year old daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis, was arrested Monday night for allegedly drinking a beer in New York City's Union Square and handing the cops a fake ID, the New York Daily News reports.
According to the paper, Willis was caught with an open 8-ounce Pakistani beer by a transit cop just before 7 p.m.
Check out more of today's breaking news
When confronted, Willis first showed the officer a New York ID under the name "Katherine Kelly," but the aspiring singer soon admitted the truth upon further questioning.
"My name is Scout Willis," she told the officer while bringing out her California ID, according to the criminal complaint. "The first ID isn't mine. My friend gave it to me. I don't know Katherine Kelly."
Willis now faces two misdemeanor charges for criminal impersonation and violating New York's open container law.
- James Gandolfini, 'The Sopranos' Star, Dead at 51 Yahoo! TV - 4 hours ago
- FX Picks Up Legal Comedy Starring Kelsey Grammer and Martin Lawrence TVLine.com - 5 hours ago
- Stephen Amell: Why I Won't Join Fifty Shades Of Grey Movie Access Hollywood - 5 hours ago
- 'Full House' Flashback: Check Out Candace Cameron Bure's Cheesy Christmas Pic Yahoo! TV - 5 hours ago
- Matt Lauer Calls Katie Couric "Very Attractive," Rates Her a "9 or 10" Us Weekly - 5 hours ago
- Netflix Renews 'Hemlock Grove' for Season 2 The Wrap - 3 hours ago