Can't wait to see what Lady Gaga will wear at this Sunday's Grammy Awards? Or is your favorite part of the event the hilarious commentary that unfolds on Twitter? TVGuide.com has all bases covered with our streaming Fashion Cam (starting at 6/5c) which will capture all the biggest stars as they hit the red carpet. Got something to share about your favorite celeb's look? Tweet along in our one-stop social section without ever having to take your eyes off the cam.
Photos: Stars who don't look their age
If you're more into laughs than Louboutins, then we have something for you, too. TVGuide.com has partnered with Witstream.com to create "Watch with WitStream," a real-time ticker that compiles the reactions of a curated group of comedians, comedy writers (who pen for the likes of The Daily Show and Saturday Night Live) and other funny folks. TVGuide.com users loved how WitStream covered the Golden Globes, Emmys and the Super Bowl for us, and the Grammys will be just as fun.
So instead of searching through your Twitter feed all night for the best Emmys jokes, just come right back here Sunday around 8/7c to see the funniest Twitter users do their thing in a handy widget by Witstream.com.
Throughout the night, TVGuide.com will be live-tweeting the red carpet and awards ceremony on our official account. We'll also post galleries compiling all the hottest stars, fashion flops and more. So check back Sunday for TVGuide.com's complete Grammys coverage.
- Bad Teacher Heading To CBS Access Hollywood - 20 hours ago
- 5 Biggest Shockers From the Critics' Choice Award Nominations Yahoo! TV - 20 hours ago
- Nick Carter & His Fiancée To Topline Reality Series Deadline.com - 21 hours ago
- 'Merlin' Series Finale Preview: A Dream Is Not a Dream [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 21 hours ago
- Homeland Enlists SVU, Prison Break Actors for Season 3 TV Guide - 21 hours ago
- 'Bachelorette' Meredith Phillips: I'm an Alcoholic ET Online - 21 hours ago