This week on "The Young and the Restless," after accepting Adam's marriage proposal and agreeing to a jailhouse wedding, Sharon refuses to cooperate with the D.A. by implicating Adam and getting to remain in the Genoa City jail. However, Adam brutally lashes out at an unsuspecting Sharon during their wedding vow exchange. He cruelly takes back the engagement ring and recites a litany of reasons why Sharon is no longer worthy of his love.
- Not allowed time for a phone call, Sharon is transported to prison to begin her 30 year sentence. Sam visits her at the prison and says he will continue to try proving her innocence. Victor has promised help also; will he be able to follow through?
- It's a busy week for Diane in Genoa City as her deal with Adam falls apart. First she goes to Restless Style and attacks Phyllis while she and Nick have an office encounter, resulting in harsh words from Nick and a restraining order from Phyllis.
- Diane manipulates the legal system, using the photos she took earlier of Victor and Nikki's reunion. Diane files a claim against Nikki for alienation of affection. This leads to a visit from Victor, when Diane reveals she has the tape of Abby's confession. Victor hurls the BlackBerry into the fireplace and is later arrested on charges brought by Diane for domestic violence. In the meantime, Nikki has learned of the highly publicized charges and is missing from rehab.
- Diane attempts to reunite with Jack, using Kyle as leverage and not telling Jack that he is safely tucked away in a Swiss boarding school. Diane turns to Nick for help and is again rejected. Signs point to something bad happening to Diane; what will the outcome be after she has angered so many of Genoa City's upstanding citizens?
- Adam waits quietly in the wings, furious that Diane sold him out to the SEC, resulting in the loss of his hedge fund and charges pending for fraud. Is he waiting to punish Diane and have someone else take the blame? Or will another of her victims shut her up for good?