Veteran Showtime Networks executive Tom Christie has been promoted to the newly created role of President, Distribution, Business Development and Network Operations. In his new position, Christie will continue to lead SNI’s affiliate sales team, and beginning next year will add oversight of the planning and execution of future strategies and new business ventures, as well as broadcast operations. With the retirement of long-time SNI EVP and CFO, Jerry Scro, the company has realigned the structure of several business units. Showtime Networks’ President of Entertainment, David Nevins, will now serve in the key role of liaison to CBS Corporation’s international and domestic distribution groups. Christie has served as EVP, Affiliate Sales at Showtime since 2006. He previously served as EVP, Sales and Affiliate Marketing for Sundance Channel and Vice President of National Accounts, Western Region for Showtime Networks. Prior to that, he oversaw Showtime Network’s special markets department.
- TLC Brings NBC's 'Who Do You Think You Are?' Back From the Grave (Exclusive) The Wrap - Tue, May 21, 2013 3:02 PM PDT
- Hollywood's disabled actors protest NBC's 'Ironside' casting - when is it their turn? Reuters - 23 hours ago
- VH1 sets 'Gossip Table' for June 3 Reuters - 23 hours ago
- 'Nashville' Crew Member's Wife Accuses Show of Mistreatment The Wrap - 7 hours ago
- Nick Jonas, Giuliana Rancic to host Miss USA AP - 7 hours ago