The Up All Night star and Grammy-winning performer will be “Live from New York!” this month. Christina Applegate is scheduled to host Saturday Night Live on October 13, with band Passion Pit the musical performer. Like Mick Jagger last season, Bruno Mars is set to put in double duty as host and musical guest October 20. James Bond star Daniel Craig had already been announced as host for when the late-night show returns October 6; Muse, who wrote the official song for the 2012 London Olympics, will be performing. SNL debuted its 38th season September 15 with Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane as host.
- 'Teen Wolf' Sophomore-Season Superlatives Yahoo! TV - 11 hours ago
- ABC Family Orders New Spelling Bee Game Show The Wrap - 14 hours ago
- A&E Cancels Intervention After 13 Seasons TV Guide - 13 hours ago
- DirecTV Comes Full Circle With David Boreanaz, Kate Walsh, Julian McMahon and More TVLine.com - 13 hours ago
- FX Sets Premiere Date for 'The Bridge' The Wrap - 12 hours ago
- Real Housewives' Tamra Barney Getting a Spin-Off TV Guide - 12 hours ago