Academy Award nominee Christoph Waltz got some extra exposure during the Oscar voting period with a hosting gig on NBC’s Saturday Night Live last night. But the Django Unchained star’s debut on the latenight sketch show pushed ratings down. SNL with host Waltz and musical guest Alabama Shakes averaged a 4.6/12 in the metered-market households, down 6% from last week when Justin Bieber was emcee. In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, last night’s SNL drew a 2.5/11 in adults 18-49, down 7%. NBC would not confirm but if my calculations are correct, this are SNL‘s second lowest results of the season in households and 18-49.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:36 PM PDT
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:15 PM PDT
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:58 PM PDT
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:22 PM PDT
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:28 PM PDT
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:30 PM PDT