First off a note to future Oscar nominees — both nominees who hosted Saturday Night Live in the final phase of the Oscar campaign this year — Jennifer Lawrence and Christoph Waltz — went on to win despite their appearances on NBC’s late-night show stirring some controversy. Ratings-wise, after taking a dip with Waltz as host in its most recent original, SNL rebounded last night with host Kevin Hart and musical guest Macklemore & Ryan Lewis (4.8/12 in metered-market households, 2.8/13 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with Local People Meters). That was up 4% in households and 12% in 18-49 from the Waltz-hosted show. In 18-49, SNL matched the result of the January 26 episode hosted by Adam Levine.
- Bad Teacher Heading To CBS Access Hollywood - 2 hours 48 minutes ago
- 5 Biggest Shockers From the Critics' Choice Award Nominations Yahoo! TV - 2 hours 56 minutes ago
- Nick Carter & His Fiancée To Topline Reality Series Deadline.com - 3 hours ago
- 'Merlin' Series Finale Preview: A Dream Is Not a Dream [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 3 hours ago
- Homeland Enlists SVU, Prison Break Actors for Season 3 TV Guide - 3 hours ago
- 'Bachelorette' Meredith Phillips: I'm an Alcoholic ET Online - 3 hours ago