In its first new show in more than a month, NBC’s Saturday Night Live, with host Jennifer Lawrence and musical guest The Lumineers, last night drew 4.9/12 in the metered-market households and a 2.8/12 among adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with Local People Meters. That was roughly on par with SNL‘s last original before the break, the holiday edition with host Martin Short and musical guest Paul McCartney (+Nirvana), which posted a 5.1/12 in households and a 2.8/12 in 18-49 on December 15.
- 'Teen Wolf' Sophomore-Season Superlatives Yahoo! TV - 6 hours ago
- ABC Family Orders New Spelling Bee Game Show The Wrap - 9 hours ago
- A&E Cancels Intervention After 13 Seasons TV Guide - 8 hours ago
- DirecTV Comes Full Circle With David Boreanaz, Kate Walsh, Julian McMahon and More TVLine.com - 8 hours ago
- FX Sets Premiere Date for 'The Bridge' The Wrap - 7 hours ago
- Real Housewives' Tamra Barney Getting a Spin-Off TV Guide - 7 hours ago