With Saturday Night Live airing way past bedtime for most of Justin Bieber constituency, the NBC late-night sketch show did not get a boost from the young pop star’s stint as host and musical guest last night. SNL averaged a 4.9/12 in the metered-market households, down 4% from the show’s most recent original hosted by Adam Levine. In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, last night’s Saturday Night Live drew a 2.7/12 share in adults 18-49, also down 4%.
- Seth MacFarlane Will Not Return to Host the Oscars: "I Need Sleep" TV Guide - 8 hours ago
- The Voice, Dancing With The Stars Offer Words Of Support For Oklahoma Tornado Victims Access Hollywood - 7 hours ago
- Hollywood's Disabled Actors Protest NBC's 'Ironside' Casting - When Is It Their Turn? The Wrap - 7 hours ago
- 'Rectify' Season Finale: Aden Young Talks About Daniel's Innocence ... or Guilt Yahoo! TV - 16 hours ago
- When Liberace Battled Batman and Taught the Hulk How to Tickle the Ivories [Video] Yahoo! TV - 14 hours ago
- NBC picks up 'Siberia' drama series Reuters - 11 hours ago