With Saturday Night Live airing way past bedtime for most of Justin Bieber constituency, the NBC late-night sketch show did not get a boost from the young pop star’s stint as host and musical guest last night. SNL averaged a 4.9/12 in the metered-market households, down 4% from the show’s most recent original hosted by Adam Levine. In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, last night’s Saturday Night Live drew a 2.7/12 share in adults 18-49, also down 4%.
- Bad Teacher Heading To CBS Access Hollywood - 6 hours ago
- 5 Biggest Shockers From the Critics' Choice Award Nominations Yahoo! TV - 6 hours ago
- Nick Carter & His Fiancée To Topline Reality Series Deadline.com - 6 hours ago
- 'Merlin' Series Finale Preview: A Dream Is Not a Dream [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 6 hours ago
- Homeland Enlists SVU, Prison Break Actors for Season 3 TV Guide - 7 hours ago
- 'Bachelorette' Meredith Phillips: I'm an Alcoholic ET Online - 7 hours ago